Martin Skinner has joined the forum

Please introduce yourself here, read a little about this Forum, & how to use it. Report any problems, ask questions.

Martin Skinner has joined the forum

Postby Martin Skinner » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the invite !!

For those that I haven't met online or in real life already I'm a developer/investor in London Resi particularly higher yield flavours in 'Inner London'.

I've bought and refurbished about 1,500 units over the last 10 years and build a variety of businesses including Nice Group (and Nice Room) which grew faster than Google for 5 years before dissolving rather dissapointingly when my big fund JV partners didn't pay up for the work we were doing in the downturn.

After a painful period (including bankruptcy) after losing Nice Group I have been building a family with my fiance Magdalena and little boy Jack and re-building our property and business portfolio principally via Inspired (www.inspiredassets.co.uk with www.inspiredconstruction.com coming soon). We're very practiced and what we do and typically source, develop and manage high yield and high margin on cost residential portfolios for ourselves and other investors including friends, family offices and small funds.

If I can be of assistance in any way please don't hesitate to call me on 07968 790 611.

:) Martin
www.twitter.com/martinskinner
Martin Skinner

Re: Martin Skinner has joined the forum

Postby joanna caroline » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 pm

:greetings-waveyellow: H a l l o o o . . . Nice to see you here. Looking forward to your contributions and maybe a chat sometime.
joanna caroline

Re: Martin Skinner has joined the forum

Postby Lynda » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, Martin.
Lynda

Return to Welcome and Help