Christmas Present Ideas

Our "Local" sometimes spit and sawdust, at others a refined winebar. Entertainment is in your hands too - Poledancers? Lunchtime Strippers? Chippendales? String Quartet? Sky Sports?

Christmas Present Ideas

Postby Nick » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Do you have any good ideas for great Christmas Presents?

Any of my suggestions from Amazon will have an affiliate link.
Nick
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Present Ideas

Postby Nick » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 pm

I recently saw my Uncle with a Kindle, having heard the fuss about the iPad I was interested that he was walking around carrying a Kindle so I asked him about it. He said that it is the best gadget that he has ever bought, and now the only thing that he reads - he gets his newspapers, magazines, and books delivered to his Kindle and reads them from there.

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Gill » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm

I bought a Sony reader a couple of years ago when they came out here and haven't read a 'real' book since - I think it really is the bees knees :D

Something I particularly appreciate (now that I'm getting on!) is that you can increase the font size to make it easier to read - you can't do that with a paper book :P
Gill

Postby Lynda » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

I haven't got to the stage of needing larger print yet. My eyes must be the only parts of me that haven't deteriorated.
Lynda

Postby Matthewbrown » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 am

Christmas Gifts.com is your home for all your Christmas shopping. No more wandering aimlessly through obscure web pages searching for Christmas gifts as the hours before Christmas tick down to zero hour.
Matthewbrown

Return to The Clarendon