The Rain in Spain

Our "Local" sometimes spit and sawdust, at others a refined winebar. Entertainment is in your hands too - Poledancers? Lunchtime Strippers? Chippendales? String Quartet? Sky Sports?

The Rain in Spain

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 am

Now who could believe that I'm on the Costa del Sol and it rained all nght and is going to rain all day ......

I shouldn't complain as we eat out on the beach last night, and a wild dolphin came and joined us for after meal coffee. I was too gob smacked to take photos, but a lovely experience.

I don't mind about the rain as I can go to a Spanish bar & watch Arsenal & Chelsea get spanked, instead of sitting at home with a cup of tea to do the same thing.
Nick
Site Admin

Re: The Rain in Spain

Postby Steve Griff » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 am

Its a tough life, I dont know how you cope at times! :)
Steve Griff

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:40 am

Well right now an umbrella would go a long way towards helping to cope!
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Steve Griff » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 am

That reminds me a couple of years ago we went to Poland for a long weekend with the intent of finding somewhere to watch the Spanish GP on telly, we told one of the boys we were flying to spain to watch it so he insisted on taking summer clothes in November, we didi advise him to take a coat but he wouldnt have it.
He didnt realise until the announcment as the plane was landing and it was freezing that weekend!
Steve Griff

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am

ROFL

With friends like you .....

Mind you - landing in Poland thinking that you are in Spain takes a lot of inattention.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Lynda » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 pm

It's dry here but chilly. At least that means that we can hopefully get all the fireworks parties done and dusted in the next three days and our dog might stop barking every time one goes off.
Lynda

Postby keith » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Damp here, we have a few fireworks going off but not many.
keith

Postby Steve Griff » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Nick wrote:ROFL

With friends like you .....

Mind you - landing in Poland thinking that you are in Spain takes a lot of inattention.

It wasnt my idea and I thought it a bit harsh even though he is the most offensive annoying person i know, I went along with it.
He is useless at directions, he couldnt find his way to Penarth Pier from Cardiff, when we landed in Poland he thought it must be a bus ride to Spain! Lol
Steve Griff

Return to The Clarendon