What an amazing weekend .....

Our "Local" sometimes spit and sawdust, at others a refined winebar. Entertainment is in your hands too - Poledancers? Lunchtime Strippers? Chippendales? String Quartet? Sky Sports?

What an amazing weekend .....

Postby Lynda » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:00 pm

and crazy too. Despite being a Spurs fan for over 60 years I've always admired Liverpool and never more so than yesterday.

I was very surprised that we beat Everton today too. I think Adebayor's goal was our only shot on target. Usually, Everton just bore their opponents in to submission.

I can't believe Man U only managed a draw against pathetic Fulham. Surely Moyes can't last much longer?
Lynda

Re: What an amazing weekend .....

Postby Nick » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 am

Lynda - I am recovering from food poisoning from my wife's rolls she made for our trip to the match, I'm wondering is she gave the team some.

Seriously though - I have never seen such a one sided game. The only thing that you could criticise Moyes over is that after an hour of effortlessly taking the ball to the corner and crossing it high (not always terribly well) he should have instructed the team to mix it up a bit. Neither of our goals came from crosses.

A good w/e for Spurs fans,
Nick
Site Admin

Re: What an amazing weekend .....

Postby Lynda » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:44 am

Indeed it was a good weekend for Spurs fans. We don't get many of those so we make the most of them.
Lynda

Return to The Clarendon