PHILIP MARTIN RAPID PROPERTY BUYERS LTD CASE NO: 0457 of 201

Discuss any aspect of Property - Renting, Buying, Selling, Investing, Developing, Building

Re: PHILIP MARTIN RAPID PROPERTY BUYERS LTD CASE NO: 0457 of

Postby Rich G » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Phil the reason you keep failing is because you never admit to failing.

When you can admit to failure and see failure as a learning opportunity and a chance to do things differently, only then will you succeed.
Rich G

Postby Nick » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 pm

"The most affordable property education and support programme in the UK"
Saturday 1st march 10am - 3pm and then monthly thereafter in Milton Keynes.

From beginner to advanced property acquisition strategies, sustainable property management and swift resale strategies for both cash-flow and portfolio growth.
Limited to only 35 places in first group, launch price is only £1250 per person for the entire 12months.

Please book fast to avoid disappointment.
http://www.philmartin.co.uk/millionaires-together.html

You only need 15 hours per week and a few thousand float to get started making money in property and this programme will prove it.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:41 am

Phil Martin wrote:http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/caeeaae9a3d8f0090e1a2d41db32f29b/companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1350766096&#result

Rapid property buyers limited has never been liquidated and is still a trading company!

Phil

Phil Martin has recently been discharged from bankruptcy, and has vowed to repay the creditors who lost money. I would like to propose this lady to be first to be repaid and recompensed:

My daughter was hit by a car when she was 12 years old and she had serious head and brain injuries - it completely changed her personality and I had so much trouble with her - she started smoking, drinking and getting into drugs and she said to me, that she nearly died in the accident and she said she wanted to try everything in case it happened again - my partner kicked her out of the house, so I had to take her to my eldest daughters til I could find somewhere else to live. I rented for a few months and thought I am paying someone else's mortgage so enquired through where I worked to see if I could get a mortgage. To my surprise I was accepted and purchased a house for £128,950, and things were going good for about 3 years. Then my daughter started suffering from panic attacks and couldnt go out of the house, not even into the garage which was on the side of the house, to get anything out of the freezer. Things started getting bad at work, and I was made redundant which was really bad for me at the time, I started to get behind with my mortgage, I did get another job but was bringing home less money.

One evening I got a phone call from Phil Martin advising that someone had given him my name and number and said he could help me. He sounded a really nice guy and very sympathetic of my situation. He sent me all the documents via email and I had to go to Norfolk so I could get my son to sign them as well. There was also a power of attourney so that he could deal with the mortgage etc on our behalf, and an entry into the Land Registry. He even came to court with me to make arrangements with the mortgage company to stop them repossessing at that time. I was really grateful for all his help.

I moved out of the house and moved to Wales and handed Phil Martin the keys. He told me to worry about anything as he would keep the mortgage going and rent out the property until such time as the market became better and he could sell at a profit. The documents I signed with Phil Martin was an Option Agreement whereby he would pay the mortgage and rent the property out until such time as it was viable to sell. He also got me to sign a Power of Attorney giving him the right to deal with my Mortgagees and there was also an entry into the Land Registry.

I had a really long text message with us a happy new year and basically it was full of carp, but it didnt dawn on me that there was anything wrong. I tried to call him as easter and also emailed him a few times as his mobile gave the engage tone all the time - I had no response to the emails. I thought that he might be on holiday at the time, anyway tried again a couple of weeks ago, phone still giving engage tone so thats when I decided to investigate him on google and was shocked to find out about the bankruptcy and his company going into liquidation. I had talked to him about my youngest daughter's accident and he was very sympathetic and told me about his daughters.

When I contacted the mortgage company, they advised me that the property had been empty for several months, of which I had no idea and no contact from Phil Martin. The shortfall is greater because the mortgage was not being paid as promised under the Option Agreement. The house was sold on February 10 2011 for £104,950.

I had no idea of this sale either - no one had contacted me about this and I feel very cheated. If I had known about this when the problems started with PM, I could have contacted my mortgage company to come to some sort of an arrangement, also I would have had the choice of either moving back to the house and getting a job or renting it out.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Phil Martin has contacted me to say that the "Phil Martin" who posted on this thread is not him and that the post should be removed. Having investigated I can confirm that the "Phil Martin" is not a 2nd ID of an existing member. There are no rules about what names people use whilst posting.

http://www.rapidpropertyinvestment.com/ is no longer active and is for sale

RAPID PROPERTY DEALS LTD started by Wendy Martin in Dec 2010 failed to provide returns in Dec 2011, and was subsequently struck off in March 2013.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby keith » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Would be funnu if one of phils adversaries took that domain over wouldn't it and used it to poke fun at him ...
keith

Previous

Return to Property