Glenn Armstrong

Discuss any aspect of Property - Renting, Buying, Selling, Investing, Developing, Building

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Nick » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:45 am

I have put the suggestion to the membership that it affects, and they are currently debating it.
Nick
Site Admin

Glenn Armstrong

Postby Ruth » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 am

:D
Ruth

Postby Rich G » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 am

Glenn Armstrong, Frank Rizzo and the Fabulous Four.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukbmv/p ... 858533470/
Rich G

Postby Rich G » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:17 am

Now please stop hounding me all over the internet, go back to running your own businesses and let me run mine in peace.

Thank you.
Rich G

Postby LisaOrme » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:41 pm

The only person doing any hounding is you Richard Greenland.

This has gone beyond an annoyance now I am speaking to my solicitor about this today; this is a clear case of defamation and harassment and I will not take any more of your carp.
LisaOrme

Postby Jo King » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:46 am

Glenn Armstrong, Frank Rizzo and the Fabulous Four.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukbmv/p ... 858533470/
http://pimlico-flats.co.uk/blog/propert ... e-rentals/

http://www.absolutely-brilliant-properties.co.uk/

Rich G

Postby Rich G » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 am
Now please stop hounding me all over the internet, go back to running your own businesses and let me run mine in peace.

Thank you.

The above and the posts made where you've linked to are Defamatory Richard and have no grounds. Please either substantiate with evidence not hearsay or make a public Apology here.

1. I am not and never have hounded you all over the internet. The only contact we've had in the last two months is here on this thread and this post on FB BMV:-

Rich - as usual you're ignoring or missing the message and crying foul to shut up an opposing view. It might be more helpful if you let others who don't agree with you have a say - your post started off as a valid attack on an article and then deteriorated into a Rant about people who say you can't do something and how they don't achieve anything which as Lisa quite rightly said is Tosh so play another record Rich. There are some very good, intelligent and professional people who have alternative views on Rent to Rent - in the end the public and the courts will decide - it WILL be tested. If the Private Landlording business is to be treated as a serious business then it must act like one. Only the best businesses with the best customer service survive in the end - it's all about our customer so if there are grumblings in the press you can bet there's more to come.

This does not constitute hounding and not all over the internet.

We have had no contact via email, telephone, private messaging, twitter or any other media whatsoever, other than for you to send me an email out of the blue saying only these words "I am no threat to you". I do not know what prompted it, I didn't respond and to this day am bewildered by why you don't just leave it.

It is you that have made several derogatory remarks on FB BMV about this forum without cause and to avoid getting into disputes most ignored these. However since doing that you decided to come back here and start the debate again. I for one would be very happy if you made no reference to this group again and never visited here. I am sure this group would be very happy to make no reference to you again. Wouldn't that be best for all?

In order to move on I apologise for this part of my post
as usual you're ignoring or missing the message and crying foul to shut up an opposing view
and for this
so play another record Rich
which are indeed personal and were posted as a result of pent up frustration.

I expect you to withdraw and apologise for your above allegation and for the derogatory manner in which you have referred to this group in public.

This will be my only post on this matter and my last contact with you.
Jo King
Jo King

Postby Nick » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm

I do not post anywhere on the internet ("Social Media") under any other name other than my own. There are no posts on propertytribes.com by myself under any name or ID. Addressing that general statement to the specific defamation of me - I have never posted as Frank Rizzo on Property Tribes, Facebook, or any other media. I have appointed solicitors to undertake prosecution of the instigators and publishers of the defamation, and consequently won't be making further public comment. The legal process is considerably slower and more thorough than I expected so I will not be making comment for some time.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Rich G » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Guys, it's getting really hard being on the receiving end of this much anger across three forums now. Please just tell me whatever it is you want me to do and if it is within my power I will do it. As I have said repeatedly both here and on the BMV group link I provided, I just want this to stop.
Rich G

Postby Lynda » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Richard, this is my personal opinion only but I think it would be better if you didn't post any more on this thread.
Lynda

Postby Jo King » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 pm

To Rich:

I have read your apology to me on Facebook BMV and I am unable to post on there having left the group. I thank you for your apology which is accepted and appreciated. Please copy and paste this quotation onto FB BMV and let this be the end of it. I wish you every success in your ventures.

Jo
Jo King
Jo King

Postby Nick » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm

I would appreciate it if Frank Rizzo would get in touch with me privately by any means that he chooses.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Rich G » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 am

Jo, thank you and all the best for the future too. I have posted your message and my full reply on BMV.

Lynda I agree, I’ll bow out for now. Sadly it seems the only way to stop this campaign is to issue defamation proceedings of my own through Property Tribes. It’s not something I want to do but I feel I have no choice. It’s a real shame as we all used to be friends once.
Rich G

Postby Lynda » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 am

Life is too short for legal proceedings and the only winners are the lawyers.

Forget the niggles and move on, Richard. You'll be much happier in the long run.
Lynda

Postby Rich G » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Rich G

Postby Steve Griff » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:31 am

And now for some more light reading, Cyncfrere, flip off you annoying person :)
Steve Griff

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:28 am

Steve Griff wrote:And now for some more light reading, Cyncfrere, flip off you annoying person :)

ROFL

Steve,

Your comment is going to look really odd because my spammer counter measures have removed the posts that you are reacting to!

In a normal week I get a few "link droppers", it's a bit of a battle of wits. Once upon a time Lynda used to get up at the crack of dawn and spring clean the place, removing the night's spam detritus, and then I found a better way of keeping out the spammers robots. Since then they have been using manual methods, which are fairly easy for Lynda and I to deal with. Yesterday they appear to have targeted a robot fed with the manually gathered information to get past the safeguards again. I believe I have now stopped them in their tracks, but if not then I have 2 more layers of defense that I can call upon. It's a never ending war, but I do win all the battles.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Marcus » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Glad you posted an explanation Nick as Steve's post had me a little confused :? :lol:
Marcus

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Nah - it's a pretty standard Steve comment!
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Steve Griff » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Nick wrote:Nah - it's a pretty standard Steve comment!

* is it, annoying person. :)
Steve Griff

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Steve Griff wrote:
Nick wrote:Nah - it's a pretty standard Steve comment!

* is it, annoying person. :)

ROFL
Nick
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Property