Glenn Armstrong

Discuss any aspect of Property - Renting, Buying, Selling, Investing, Developing, Building

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Nick » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:25 am

Retract what?

Apologise for what?

Rest assured that the person that you are showing up is not me, please carry on.

Last week someone who worked with you asked after you, "He's doing really well", I said, "he's made £165,000 this year". They laughed and said "He could make a million, but he'd still be a annoying person!". Rich, there is a lot of wisdom in that. You are desperate for validation from other people, but have a dreadful misconception of how to get it.
Image
Image
User avatar
Nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19411
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: London

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Nick, let's stop feeding the troll.

Have you read his update on PT? Hilarious. Almost as funny as the "OMG" on BMV.

Anyway, the good man told us he has managed the absolute master business manoveur of managing to borrow enough money of Glann Armstrong to complete on a magnificant £300K deal.

Please din't delete his posts here, but please could you ban him?
User avatar
Rachel
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm
Location: Fucking Mars

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rich G » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:21 am

I love you guys. (On page 2) you have gone from

*Rich you are useless and will never be any good at property so go back to being a builder*

to

*Rich we know you did really well in property but no matter how well you do you will always be a annoying person*.

I laughed so much when I saw that because I knew what it meant. You can't hang anything on me now so you resort to personal abuse. Funny!

BTW the reason I keep coming back is that consistently proving you and your conventional-minded little cronies wrong is really motivating me to succeed. You contribute to my continuing success and are really, really good to me. I know you will never apologise. I thank you for that.

Anyway I’m off. I’ll drop another link in next time I sell a property :)
User avatar
Rich G
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Location: bristol

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rich G » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 am

Nick wrote:I also see that you have been talking on the BMV Forum about the Kingswood project. You talk as if you were involved - you were an employee! The reason you were an employee rather than a partner in a deal that you brought to the table is because you were a total embarrassment and liability so our JV partner couldn't work with you. That is why you didn't lose any money, I did & I am a big boy so I will own up to my misjudgements - I lost a lot of money on a total lemon. If you think it is a good idea please buy it - it is still for sale through the same agent - we know that the agent won't deal with you because of your track record.


BTW

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukbmv/p ... 432180144/

.
User avatar
Rich G
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Location: bristol

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Nick » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:52 pm

For those not on Facebook:

Richard Greenland wrote:
PROPERTY MYTH #3. ONCE YOU HAVE EXCHANGED CONTRACTS YOU HAVE THE DEAL IN THE BAG.

Oh really? So, what is to stop seller remorse and them refusing to sign the completion docs? Well unless you have the stomach for a protracted and costly legal battle, surprisingly little. On a sub-£100K property almost certainly not worth the bother and expense of forcing it through.

It happened to me. The price we had agreed was £382K from memory, so deposit was £38,200. Sellers exchanged then reneged and refused to sign completion docs. Reason being divorce case and ex Hubby decided to shaft ex Mrs one more time even though it meant making things just as bad for himself. But humans aren’t rational beings.

If it had been up to me I’d have forced it through for that amount, but you need to be a bit *street* for that and it wasn’t my money so not my decision. My investors where two nice middle-class boys who'd had enough, then one of them threatened the auctioneer who became uncooperative and for a while it looked like they wouldn’t get their deposit back.

I lost a pile of cash and about 2 weeks over that so it’s not quite true that I never lost money over a property deal, but I treat that as necessary speculative spending. In that sense every deal I don’t do costs me money.

Especially for Charlie Marston.


Screenshot of the edited post:

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19411
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: London

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby keith » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Must be thick today can't see the difference
User avatar
keith
 
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 am

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Nick » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:01 pm

keith wrote:Must be thick today can't see the difference


There isn't a lot (just the streetwise comment I think).
Image
Image
User avatar
Nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19411
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: London


Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Jo King » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Your links just take me to this post Richard:-

(Yesterday 03:25 AM)Richard Greenland Wrote:
I don't want to have a public row with Nick Parkin. If he feels he has a dispute with me then we can deal with it privately. I have offered to meet him privately in person but he has so far declined.
Nick Parkin wrote:
You have only once suggested a conciliation meeting:

On 19 August 2013 11:31, Richard Greenland wrote:
Quote:
Or shall I come over there and let you say some of those things to my face. I'm in Gloucester on Wednesday or Thursday, it would be very easy. Yes lets do that. I know for a fact you haven't got the balls to deal with me F2F because you always crumble into a gibbering jelly whenever I confront you on the phone. I've been taking it easy on you Nick, doing this by email, as I know you find it easier. How would you like a visit?

Nick Parkin wrote:

I haven't commented on any of your projects, I have only posted to correct inaccuracies that you have posted about me, and initially not even here. If you truly want to stop us being the online entertainment just stop posting about me and the problem goes away of it's own accord.


This just seems to confirm what I've witnessed before. If people don't agree with you then you attempt to bully them in private and it's hideous Richard. I've ignored you for more than a year now as you are not worth my time but I detest the bullying. You've continued to insult your ex-friends in public and kept pushing and pushing for a response, just because you crave attention and demand people to agree with you. Well it's never going to happen Richard. You can't bully people into doing what you want. You have to earn respect for what you do and who you are, not demand it.

Now the bully in you has been exposed, you are best ignored for good. So I will be unsubscribing from this thread, blocking you on Facebook and ignoring you on Property Tribes. I hope for your family's sake you succeed In your ventures and find some inner peace, then you might start to become a more likeable person.
Jo King
User avatar
Jo King
 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: Exeter, Devon

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rich G » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 am

Jo, since when has it been acceptable to publish private emails on the internet?
User avatar
Rich G
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Location: bristol

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:18 am

Rich G wrote:Jo, since when has it been acceptable to publish private emails on the internet?


Exactly. Yet you did, rewording it to have a different meaning.

Why do you keep going? Drop it and have a happy life instead.
Image
Image
User avatar
Nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19411
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: London

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rich G » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 am

:?:

Nick apart from you and your little cronies, no one is really interested in our private tiff.
User avatar
Rich G
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Location: bristol

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:56 am

So go have a happy life.
Image
Image
User avatar
Nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19411
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: London

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rich G » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Well I agree probably time to pack it in. Even though it's not the problem for me you seem to think, as I said it motivates me to succeed.

Nick wrote:So go have a happy life.


That's probably the best I'm going to get from you and I'll accept it, but

Nick wrote:You are desperate for validation from other people, but have a dreadful misconception of how to get it.


No Nick, all I wanted was for you to retract those negative and untrue things you said about me (see earlier quote backs), and when you wouldn't retract, to prove you wrong by succeeding when you said I would fail. I think I've done that over the last 18 months.

I know you will never admit you were wrong. I can live with that. So why not us both stop posting on this destructive and negative thread and let it sink to the bottom and get forgotten. I'll leave you alone provided you leave me alone and call off your terriers on Property Tribes and Facebook. Do we have a deal?

In which case Nick Parkin I wish you a happy life too.
User avatar
Rich G
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Location: bristol

Re: Glenn Armstrong

Postby Rich G » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 am

By the way Jo King, that's a curious perspective on bullying, given the online reputation of the alleged victim and the behaviour of your little gang on Property Tribes.
User avatar
Rich G
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Location: bristol

Previous

Return to Property

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron