London Events

Discuss anything to do with living in London

London Events

Postby Nick » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 am

Get off the internet, is a community-based website that categorises events and things to do in London based upon price. Users can post their own events and vote up others that spark their interest. Events with the most votes rise to the top. I suppose the main idea is to organise everything there is to do in London on a single website in an easy and accessible way. By voting an posting events, users can help filter out the most interesting things going on in London.

I love the guy's style!

Keep this site useful. Essentially any event is fine, with the exception of SPAM and anything illegal (by posting here you signify your agreement to with the Terms of Service). If you know of an event, post it! But please, don't post SPAM -- I'm thinking of things like "Order Your Country Style Gourmet Picnic Basket" or "Buy Lipstick Online". If you do post things like that, I will ban your IP. If you come back on another IP, I'll ban all of the IPs in your immediate location or event country. I've already banned Pakistan. Seriously
Nick
Site Admin

Re: London Events

Postby Lynda » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

The way things are in this country these days he'll be lucky not to be called a racist with that admission.
Lynda

Return to London Life