Best tools/services to get familiar with London faster?

Anything to do with Computers, The Internet, e-Commerce, Gadgets, Phones, Websites

Best tools/services to get familiar with London faster?

Postby SamanthaJ25 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Yesterday I stumbled upon this interesting article with some useful tips on how to find the best place to live for expats. It seems that this new website measures life quality of neighborhoods and houses in London, San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Berlin.

I like the concept, it looks like a mix of Walkscore and Yelp for me. I found some useful information there - bus shops near specific houses, bakeries, farmers markets and similar stuff. What i like the most is some cool maps with various demographic metrics, safety rates or internet speed across the city's neighborhoods that they do. For example, this air pollution map across boroughs of London is pretty awesome! 8-)

Anyway, if I understand correctly it's quite a new service. Maybe you guys know any similar websites that provide insights for London or have some useful articles that would help me on my quest to find the perfect place to live? That would help me a lot!

Cheers!
SamanthaJ25

Re: Best tools/services to get familiar with London faster?

Postby Nabotojin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:41 am

This is beyond my knowledge so that I have enough.
Nabotojin

Return to Internet, Computing, and Technical